The Best Editable Travel Checklist
This checklist was one of the MOST popular free resources I offered last year! Are you planning a long overdue vacation this summer? If so, I think you’ll LOVE this checklist! It is editable so you can customize it for your personal needs. Then, just save it to print out again and again, EVERY TIME to travel!
This list is designed for a big trip, one where you may be on a long haul flight. It may seem extensive, but I list each and every item distinctly as I want to check each item off as I pack. I have divided the items into 9 categories, with each category representing a logical way to collect items when packing.
I always fly with my Avenue Carry On tote. In it, I bring my:
- “Comfort pouch” which holds everything I need to sleep comfortably on the plane and in a hotel.
- ALL of my chargers and small devices go in this customizable bag.
- Universal adaptor to charge and plug in all the things.
- Jewelry in this drawstring pouch. I love that it has little compartments to keep my earrings and necklaces separated and scratch-free. Plus, my bangles and hair accessories fit nicely in the center.
In my checked luggage, I pack my:
- Makeup in this adjustable train case that keeps brushes and pencils easy to find.
- Toiletries, shower, grooming, first aid, and “as needed” items in these clear waterproof TSA approved bags.
- Clothes go into multi-colored packing cubes. They’re a great way to stay organized while traveling!
My skin is sensitive so I decant ALL of the products I normally use into these travel size containers. And if you don’t want to get out your label maker to label travel sizes, use these pre-made labels..
Let me know if this list is useful for you and where you are going! Bon voyage and safe travels! Don’t forget to get your copy of The Best Editable Travel Checklist and share this link with anyone you know who is traveling soon!
PS: I only recommend products I would use or give myself. As an Amazon Associate, if you use a link to buy something, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks!
Sign Up To Receive a Tip Every Tuesday in Your Inbox
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.